New Features in Designer & Publisher Editions
StitchCraft 2000 is our biggest upgrade ever, it is packed with new and improved features. Some of the highlights are detailed below.
Bargello Tool - Due to popular demand, we have added the new bargello
tool. This tool works in a similar way to the backstitch tool. Produce professional
bargello charts with 30 easy-to-read bargello symbols.
Complex designs, such as photo conversions, often have colors that are
very similar; these can often be merged without detrimental effects on the design. The new
Multiple Merge feature is perfect for reducing the complexity of photo conversions or
other complex designs. Multiple Merge makes designs easier to sew with minimal loss of
Importing pictures for Photo Conversion or Trace Over is streamlined with a preview of
the picture to be converted and new file formats including Tiff, WMF, and JPEG. This makes
it easier to import clipart and images from photo disks.
Use StitchCrafts new Filing System to keep
your charts and palettes etc. organized. You can also designate the folders you would like StitchCraft to
automatically show when you open or save charts and palettes etc.. StitchCraft opens where
your charts are every time, making filing easy.
Many more new features and enhancements
- Huge Preferences section - Now you can customise everything from the design environment to new chart settings.
- 10 levels of Undo and Redo.
- Custom grid accents and variable grid ratio.
- Ruler option for starting grid at bottom right for knitting.
- Options for customizing symbol size and line thickness.
- Options for customizing the default folders for charts, palettes, imports & exports.
- Photo-convert pixel for pixel.
- Merge Options to separate stitches, backstitch & french knots.
- Trace Over feature.
- Automatic ordering of the palette by shade, color, and catalog number.
- Apply palettes to charts while designing.
- Percentage color wash for symbols on color.
- Different colors for symbols and grid.
- Quarter Stitches, horizontal and vertical half stitches.
- Offset stitches.
- Automatic backup copies of charts for last session and previous save.